15 Interesting Facts About Gardens of Babylon
In celebration of our 15th birthday, we’re sharing 15 interesting facts about ourselves and what makes us one of Nashville’s most beloved locally owned landscape companies and garden centers. Join us at our garden center location at the Nashville Farmers' Market on Saturday, April 14, 2018, from 8am-7pm, and enter to win free landscaping services, shop for discounts on your favorite spring plants, and bring the kids for fun spring planting activities. Free cake and ice cream starting at noon, too!
1. We are a full-service landscape company. We're not just Nashville's favorite boutique garden center! We're a full-service design-build landscaping company, too. Gardens of Babylon has 15 years of experience in everything from landscape design to hardscaping to maintenance and new installation projects. To learn more about the landscapes we create, click here.
2. Our designs are produced in-house. We sure love our team of landscape designers. Their on-site analyses are where every great landscape project begins, and their ease-of-collaboration with our professional installation crews not only keeps our client’s landscape projects seamless, but more affordable, too. To get your site analysis scheduled with one of Nashville’s best, schedule a free initial phone consultation with one of our sales representatives.
3. We credit 50% of your design fee back to you. Since Gardens of Babylon is a design-build landscaping company, we are able to credit 50% of your design fee back to any installation work you hire us to do on your property. This means we keep your dollars maximized and save our clients big bucks for each project.
4. We offer full maintenance services. Need a full-range of maintenance services for your property, large or small? We offer full-packaged maintenance contracts for mowing, mulching, pruning, brush-removal, and fertilizer applications for residential properties as well as commercial. Schedule a time to chat about your maintenance needs.
5. We specialize in sustainable landscape services. Since our company opened its doors 15 years ago, natural and sustainable design and organic landscape maintenance have been cornerstones to our mission statement. We do not apply synthetic fertilizers tor harmful pesticides to residential properties that could potentially harm the delicate balance of Nashville’s abundant waterways. We are truly green landscaping company.
6. We build raised beds for your fruit and vegetable garden. Our personal farmer service designs and installs formal and informal raised bed gardens for our clients to grow their own food. This is a great service to hire us to begin for you in November-February!
7. We offer the largest selection of unique houseplants in Nashville. Looking for something boutique and unique? Our urban plant shop and garden center has the largest array of cacti, succulents, fiddle leaf fig—you name it—in the city. If you’re looking to express yourself with a unique plant friend, large or small, our garden center staff can help!
8. We offer interior botanical design services. As Nashville continues to flourish in growth, fashion, and the arts, we are proud to be one of the few companies to offer this service in the city. Whether you need a design or display for a holiday table or contemporary condominium, our staff can create it.
9. Our garden center is open 7 days a week. Now that spring has arrived, you can shop for your favorite herbs, hanging plants, grasses, annual flowers, and more 7 days a week! In fact, we’re open 7 days a week all year long. You can even come into chat about an interior design or display with a staff member.
10. We design and build outdoor kitchens. Are you an outdoor culinary enthusiast? Do you cookout for fall football games or entertain outdoors throughout the summer? Our installation teams are experts at creating those aesthetically-pleasing outdoor spaces for you and and the family to utilize all year long.
11. We are Nashville’s largest family-owned landscape company and garden center. Our company opened its doors 15 years ago in East Nashville with no more than 4 employees. Today, Gardens of Babylon employs more than 60 of Nashville’s top designers, installers, landscape maintainers, and garden center visionaries.
12. We’re throwing a 15th birthday party at our garden center! On April 14th, from 8am-7pm, we’re celebrating this milestone with our customers and staff. Join us for free cake and ice cream, discounts on your favorite spring plants, a chance to win free landscape services, and kids activities from 10am-noon.
13. Our garden center is located at the Nashville Farmers’ Market. We love serving as a destination for shoppers at the Nashville Farmers’ Market! And with designated parking spots for customers surrounding our store, loading and unloading heavy plants and flats is a breeze. Come for lunch and stop to shop before you go!
14. We have been voted best landscaping company in the Nashville Scene for 10 years in a row. What can we say? We’re loved and we aren’t complaining.
15. We sure do love our clients and customers! We love it when our devoted fans share their photos from our store or their new outdoor space. If you keep posting them, we’ll keep sharing them!